Grant Barrett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Oh yeah, the results of the test file you just sent.
>
> Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function b() in
> /usr/local/plesk/apache/vhosts/worldnewyork.org/httpdocs/phpweatherbeta/test.php on
>line 10

Well, what happens if you switch the two classes, so that class b is
defined before class a? Perhaps it has something to do with that.

Is there anybody else on this list who uses PHP3, so that we can see
if this is a normal problem with that version?

--
Best regards,
Martin Geisler

Checkout http://www.gimpster.com for:
PHP Weather => Shows the current weather on your webpages.
PHP Shell   => A telnet-connection (almost :-) in a PHP page.