Grant Barrett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On mardi 6 mars 2001 18:12, Martin Geisler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >Thanks a lot! It shouldn't take long to do the test though, just
> >place all the files in the same directory, and load index.php. If
> >you get a lot of complains, then somethings wrong :-)
>
> Okay, I did the test. The pain-in-the-ass part is that everytime I
> test a new version of PHPweather, I have to modify the DB settings
> for MySQL and remove the dbconnect line, and of course I always
> forget to do that first.

Yes, I know that it's not a good thing to have that directly in the
code. I plan to put it into a config-file, soon.

> This is what I get:
>
> Parse error: parse error in print_pretty_en.inc on line 358

Ups - wrong set of files!

> Line 358 looks very innocuous to me, but for some reason I think my
> text editor does line counts wrong.

I'm sorry, I wasn't clear enough about what I meant. I wanted you to
test the files I had attached to the mail, not the ones found in the
tarball at gimpster.com. Sorry about that.

I've updated the tarball at gimpster.com with the same files as those
I attached to the mail - they use a database-backend called 'none' so
you won't have to change anything to see, if the code works.

Would you try again?
--
Best regards,
Martin Geisler

Checkout http://www.gimpster.com for:
PHP Weather => Shows the current weather on your webpages.
PHP Shell   => A telnet-connection (almost :-) in a PHP page.