Grant Barrett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Okay, with the correct files the error I get is:
> Parse error: parse error in error_handling.class.php on line 8

But there's nothing strange on line 8! Argh :-) It's just a plain
function, with a default-argument - correct me if I'm wrong...

To try and make things simple, lets try with this code:

This code creates an object with a member-object, and tries to access
the member-object directly. This is the same as what PHP Weather tries
to do.

If it says 'Hi there, I'm a member-object!', then it works.

Best regards,
Martin Geisler

Checkout for:
PHP Weather => Shows the current weather on your webpages.
PHP Shell   => A telnet-connection (almost :-) in a PHP page.