[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Would it be possible to add a daily or weekly CVS-snapshot to the
> download section on SourceForge in addition to the regular releases?

We can't put it on the download section at Sourceforge, but we can
certainly put it on our own pages.

I'll look in to it.

> I only have webaccess on a WinNT computer that I am not allowed to
> install programs on, and besides, I haven't found any that would
> work on it...

What a shame... I thought that there were clients for CVS under every
OS...
--
Best regards,
Martin Geisler

Checkout http://www.gimpster.com for:
PHP Weather => Shows the current weather on your webpages.
PHP Shell   => A telnet-connection (almost :-) in a PHP page.