Something that's been bothersome with the proposed implementation of HTMLNode is the difference in setters between HTMLNode and PText (such as setting the text color); it would be nice if their interfaces were similar enough that it's easy to switch back and forth without having to change calls to setters, etc.  Also, we should consider whether there is a reasonable name that fits better alongside PText, PImage, etc. (though PHTML sounds awkward).  Also, what about putting this in piccolo core?

Sam Reid

Michael Heuer wrote:
I also agree, please create an issue if one does not already exist.
How does this perform when compared to JLabel via PSwing?

Font, HTML, and HTMLColor should all be bound properties; in other
words, they should fire property change events.