The HTMLNode will perform slightly faster than a a JLabel with embedded html
since their won't be the overhead associated with the rest of the PSwing
code.

Under the hood the JComponents use the same infrastructure as HTMLNode does.

As far as naming goes PHTML might be awkward, but seeing that name leaves no
questions about what it does. It's perfect.