Only problem I see with implementing these kinds of setters (font, color,
etc) is that HTML allows for different styling throughout the content.  The
kinds of styling PText does can be done entirely using HTML markup. I'm not
sure it'd be valid to provide those setters since they'd mislead users of
the api into believing that the HTML node can only display html with one
kind of styling applied.