Comment #3 on issue 118 by allain.lalonde: PCanvas.getLayer() is misleading

After having thought about it a little while, I've thought of this approach:

Change PCanvas to have getLayer(index) as opposed to getLayer().

It wouldn't hide anything and it'd only be marginally more annoying.

If we don't do it this way and go with getFirstLayer(), the next question
would be...
where's getLayer(index) anyway.

Thoughts?