Comment #4 on issue 118 by allain.lalonde: PCanvas.getLayer() is misleading

After speaking with heuermh, I've decided that changing it without giving
it more
thought is out of the question. It's too integral a part of the way most
users use
Piccolo to remove without having a sufficient replacement in place.

I have a hunch that the problem will go away by introducing a SceneBuilder
of some
kind, but regardless, this change will be made in discussions for v 2.0.