Comment #5 on issue 161 by allain.lalonde: full bounds behavior has changed in Piccolo 1.3

We've tried as much as possible to cause no breaking changes while fixing bugs,
but... the fix to Issue 155 has obviously done so.

With hindsight, implementing any change to the way PNode computes its full bounds is an error in a point release since no matter what there's a change it'll break client
code.

Unless there are objections, I'm going to rollback the change for Issue 155, reopen
it and mark it for inclusion in 2.0 since it's a breaking change.