Comment #6 on issue 161 by re...@colorado.edu: full bounds behavior has changed in Piccolo 1.3

I agree with the recommendation in Comment 5 to roll back the fix for issue 155 for the 1.3 release. Should we plan on a 1.3rc3 for this? Also, I think we should discuss the proposed semantics in Comment 4 for inclusion in 2.0; let me know if that warrants a separate ticket, or should be subsumed by issue 155 or other tickets.