Hi Alex,

I'll try to explain a little better. In Chinese Checkers there are pieces
of six colors. In my version they are blue, yellow, green, magenta, red
and cyan. Here are two of the messages that my come from my program:
"Please move one of your red pieces!"
"My blue color has just completed."

The colors inserted into these messages may be any of the six, depending
on the situation. If you look again at these two messages, you will see
that in the first message "red pieces" is plural, while in the second
"blue color" is singular, both definite. Fortunately, in Norwegian the
singular definite and plural definite forms are the same (røde, blå), but
I would be surprised if that was the case in German or French.
Maybe I should just avoid the problem by making sure all messages were
using plural definite ("My blue pieces have just completed.") ...

Here are the involved lines from my china/loc/no file:
"Please move one of your " "Flytt en av dine egne "
" pieces!" " brikker!"
"My " "Min "
" color has just completed." " farge har nå kommet i mål."

/Jon