For what it's worth I think I once just simply copied the picolisp
executable that I had compiled in Ubuntu Feisty (observe no later
versions of Ubuntu will work as the GCC is broken on them) to a Mac
and it simply ran it without any problems.

/Henrik

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 11:09 AM, Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de> wr=
ote: