Hi All,

I sent a detailed message this morning to the list, but apparently from an = email address that I was not subscribed and the list server tossed it (corr= ect so).  I'll resend it tonight when I have access to my computer aga= in.  I don't think that picolisp will run on the PowerPC without some = work and I think no one has tried it....

Cheers,

- Rand

On Mon Sep 14 6:47 , Henrik Sarvell sent:

PowerPc, is that the old Motorola CPU architecture? If s= o then no, the
one I copied to was definitely an Intel machine.

>>Ubuntu current version<< Do you mean 9.04 by that?

/Henrik