I'll try with (traceAll) and see if I get something.

When it comes to "ht:Pack" -- Undefined, no I hadn't built the 64bit
first, I simply used the old version I had already compiled on a 32bit
system, maybe that's why it didn't work?

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 12:40 PM, Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de> wr=
ote: