Exactly the same files work just fine on a 32bit system.

The only thing that is different is that I'm now running them on a
64bit system. The interpreter works just fine, it's just that ht:Pack
thing that won't play ball.

Oh btw, when it comes to the 64bit crash, I noticed that the database
files were not numbered anymore but had file names such as for
instance '@', and '@A', I suppose that's as it should be?

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 1:39 PM, Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de> wro=
te: