Hi Henrik,

> When it comes to "ht:Pack" -- Undefined, no I hadn't built the 64bit
> first, I simply used the old version I had already compiled on a 32bit
> system, maybe that's why it didn't work?

An "Undefined" error is issued, when

   - the name of an undefined symbol does not contain a colon,

   - the library named by the part before the colon cannot be found,

   - or a function named by the part after the colon cannot be located
     in that library.

If the 'ht' library exists, I would expect it to contain 'Pack'. Is it
possible that the shared object file "lib/ht" somehow got lost, or was
not built with (cd src; make)?