Hi Alex,

> Tomas fell conspicuously silent - are you there?

still here;-)  Happy New Year!

> let's go ahead, and start our own wiki!

I've been there about a year ago so I must admit my enthusiasm has
relented due to the lack of community and contributors.

> Currently, we have a lot of resources,

Good to hear that:-)

> We ran into various restrictions, imposed by existing systems.

Is it something else than lack of control?

> Anyone?

I can offer my picoWiki code, if people think it would be a good idea to
"eat our own dog food".  It needs some work but surely we have now
enough skillful hackers to progress it further:-o

Good luck!

Cheers,

Tomas