I don't know Alex, remember that we disconnected stuff, I'll paste the
remote E/R again (all of it, there is nothing else on the remotes):

(class +WordCount +Entity)
(rel article   (+Ref +Number))
(rel word      (+Aux +Ref +Number) (article))
(rel count     (+Number))

The numbers here can then be used in the main app with (id) to actually
locate the objects in question.

Could the *Ext functionality still be used somehow? I have a hard time
understanding how if I don't map the feed (parent) -> article (child)
relationship remotely, I mean at some point I will have to filter all
retrieved articles against a set of articles fetched locally (all articles
belonging to my Twitter feed), if I don't store the connections remotely.
Storing the feed -> article links remotely will let me avoid checking
locally, and it's that check that is the bottleneck at the moment.

I suppose you could find some clever way of speeding up the local filtering,
at the moment I'm simply loading all Twitter articles with collect and then
throwing away all remotely retrieved articles that are not in that list.
However that just seems like a duct tape solution, even if it works to begin
with it won't work for long.

/Henrik