Hi Alex,

I have some time available today and tomorrow. At least we could get started on the 64-bit OpenGL library.

Re. VirtualBox: It's also available (for free) for Linux hosts, here:
<http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Linux_Downloads>
If you're interested, you might be able to run 64-bit Ubuntu on your 32-bit Linux machine. Or am I wrong? At least, it works quite well on my Macs, one of them has only 1 GB RAM.

/Jon