On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 2:28 AM, Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de> wrote:
> Hi Edwin,
>> made ext.c and ht.c as part of the picolisp binary by editing the
>> makefile. also tweaked tab.c (and io.c, flow.c since there were
>> clashing symbols there) and pico.h to include the missing protoypes.
> Hmm, this should not be the way ;-)
indeed. i just wanted to have my fix. :)
> Are you sure that the build of "lib/ht" and the other DLLs was
> successful? Are there any strange file permissions? Could you unpack a
yes. at least as much as i can tell. gmake didn't give out any errors.
> picoLisp.tgz file in some temporary space, and do the steps described in
i did. still the same errors.
(snip instructions for bootstrapping wiki)
thank your for the instructions. the bootstrap was successful. i have
a few minor errors but i was able to remove them (used the
non-dynamic-lib build, my bad).
> Sorry for the rather complicated procedure, but I didn't care to provide
> for a clean bootstrap procedure, because I created the DB manually
> during development of the first version of the wiki ;-)
no worries. i should be the one apologizing for bugging the list.
moving forward, i'm playing with some flags to diagnose the problem.
the obsd guys game some hints that i can work with.