Hi Doug, Yiorgos,

> Levesque, H. J., Reiter, R., Lespérance, Y., Lin, F., & Scherl, R. B.
> (1997). GOLOG: A Logic Programming Language for Dynamic Domains.
> Journal of Logic Programming, 31(1-3), 59-83

Can this be found online somewhere?

> It is based on the Situation Calculus. Since Lisp and the Situation
> Calculus are closely related, it might be better to work directly in
> picolisp rather than trying to adapt a Prolog implementation into
> pilog.

I would second that.

Concerning the implementations in "gologinterpreter.pl" and
"golog_swi.pl":

The operator definitions with 'op' are not available in Pilog, though I
could imagine they can be emulated.

I must say that for me personally it is difficult to understand what
that code does, especially without knowing Golog. I have problems to
read "real" Prolog, as I never used it.

What does the '-' syntax mean? Negation? But there is also 'not' ...

There are many predicates I don't know, e.g. '?', 'proc', 'star',
'while', 'pi', 'primitive_action' etc. Are they built-in?

Perhaps someone with a better knowledge of Prolog (Clemens?) can help?