Alexander (or anyone!),

I'm looking at something called golog
http://www.cs.toronto.edu/cogrobo/main/systems/index.html   it is a "A
high-level agent programming language... based on Prolog (usually Eclipse, SWI,
LPA, and Quintus.)"

"An interpreter in SWI Prolog can be found here.
http://www.cs.toronto.edu/cogrobo/Systems/golog_swi.pl
An interpreter in ECLIPSE Prolog can be found here.
http://www.cs.toronto.edu/cogrobo/Systems/gologinterpreter.pl "

The .pl prolog gologs above look (deceptively) simple. I don't know pilog well
enough to be able to tell if there is something about gologinterpreter.pl (or
golog_swi.pl, same thing) that I will NOT be able to do in minipicolisp's
pilog.

I'd like to try to converting gologinterpreter.pl into pilog (especially for
minipicolisp). I am hoping that this will be both possible and straightforward.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Doug