Hi Alex,

I just tried your ImageNoise code, found here
<http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Image_noise#PicoLisp>. I may have tried it,
or some other javac sample code, earlier, as the following problem "rang a
bell": With the ImageNoise script file in some other directory than the
"picoLisp", where the "ersatz" and "tmp" are, then I get
"ClassNotFoundException: ImageNoise"; otherwise it works as intended. Is
it possible to modify the ImageNoise code so that the location of this
file is not so critical? If that is not easy, then I think it would be a
good idea to write a few words on this at the rosettacode.org/wiki.

/Jon