On May 29, 2012 at 4:34 PM Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de> wrote:
> So let's wait a little if the upgrade will happen now as the bug is
> finally confirmed.
No, I am pretty sure that is not affecting it at all.
I think you as the bug reporter need to do what the janitor code said:
"To change the source package that this bug is filed about visit
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/956731/+editstatus> and add the
package name in the text box next to the word Package."