Hi List,

just one curiosity - how would one write a PicoLisp application that
recieves and processes (and maybe sends) SMS messages?

What would be involved to give the application a 'phone number' (or
maybe many) so that messages can be send to and from it?

Anybody with experiences in SMS processing? Is that like email
processing with standard header and body etc?

What if the application is a service and each incoming SMS should be
charged by me (e.g. 20cent extra cost billed by me, additionally to the
basic SMS costs of the telephone provider)?

Not really so PicoLisp specific, but maybe somebody has some experience
in this field and doesn't mind to share it.

--
cheers,
Thorsten