Hi Thorsten,

Thanks for asking. I haven't done any work on the topic since I last
posted about it. I haven't built any real apps using PicoLisp on
Android. On the other hand, I haven't built any real apps for Android
using any technology, so it's more a matter of not having a need vs it
being the wrong choice.

For those who are curious, here is the last wiki article about it:
http://picolisp.com/5000/!wiki?AndroidWebServer

I'd be interested in hearing if anyone has a need or has created a
PicoLisp app on Android

Joe