Hi Thorsten,

> html output is:
> ,----------------------------------------------------------------
> | <script type="text/javascript" src="http://:/lib.css";></script>
> `----------------------------------------------------------------
> what is this :/ standing for? I know the : as path-separator on Linux,
> but here?

Sorry, I should have noticed by myself. It is the port separator in the
URL.

The 'javascript' function might not really be useful here, as it is
tailored for usage in the PicoLisp server environment (baseHRef, session
port etc.).

Instead, it might be easier to print directly, e.g.:

   (prinl "<script type=\"text/javascript\" src=\"lib.css\"></script>"))

> that looks like a nice solution, but I can't make it work. I tried this:

> | (chdir (path "@")
> |  (javascript "lib.css") )

Changing the directory at print time is probably not helpful, as it
doesn't influence the output. You need to supply the right path to the
CSS file, so that your server can find it later.