Hi Alex,

From watching <http://code.google.com/p/picolisp/source/list> I knew you were working on some canvas stuff, and I was curious to find out. ;-)

I really like your article at <http://picolisp.com/5000/!wiki?canvasDrawing>, and the demo at <http://canvas.picolisp.com/>. I'll take a closer look at you code a little later.

A couple of questions:

1) Will your canvas library allow the use of non-integer values? The reason I ask is that I notice that the X-axis in your demo appears, at least on my screen, to be two pixels thick (and slightly pale). You probably will have to offset it (vertically) by 0.5 to get a really sharp one-pixel line. I believe this is how canvas works for horizontal and vertical lines.

2) I've always thought that the most recent articles in the PicoLisp wiki should (automatically) appear at the bottom of the article lists, but thinking of it a bit more, the fact is that the author is free to put it anywhere he/she likes, and you put yours somewhere in the middle of <http://picolisp.com/5000/!wiki?Articles>. I think it would have been nice with a little "flag" indicating if an article was newer than e.g. a month, or if there was a way to sort the articles in a list by creation or modification date ... Just dreaming. ;-)

Anyway, it's nice to see some new and interesting stuff here. Have a nice weekend, everybody!

/Jon