Hi Alex,

> Hi Jon,
> thanks for the feedback! :)
>> A couple of questions:
>> 1) Will your canvas library allow the use of non-integer values? The
> Yes. JavaScript doesn't really care about the type of an argument, so
> you should be able to pass a string like "0.5", or (format Number 3), or
> whatever.
>> reason I ask is that I notice that the X-axis in your demo appears,
>> at least on my screen, to be two pixels thick (and slightly pale).
> Do you mean the box around the whole canvas (there is no dedicated
> X-axis)? In fact, the box is not part of the canvas itself, but appears
> because of the CSS style "canvas {border: 1px solid}".

No, I mean the redish horizontal line in the middle of the canvas. You can
see an example of sharp (1px) horizontal and vertical lines if you go to
and evaluate e.g. '(1 (2 3)) - then look in the canvas to the right. What
I do in this console.html is this:
ctx.translate(16.5, 16.5);
It's the ".5" that does the trick.