Hi,

I'm currently embedding a «pedagogical pseudo-code like language» in PicoLisp.
As using plain browsers is a nice thing to have in front of students,
I tried with
EmuLisp (PicoLisp in JS, by Jon Kleiser, that I won't thank enough, with Alex),
which proved to be a good solution for me.

So I had some thoughts, ideas and questions.

1) EmuLisp lacks some functions. The first idea I had was to write them in the
available functions (like 'glue' with 'pack'). It worked for some, but
some others
needed to be implemented in JS. Now my question: how far could be pushed the
idea to write a maximal subset of Picolisp in a minimal subset of
Picolisp? Like in
the original paper of McCarthy or «the Jewel» in SICP? I'm not talking about
performance here, just functions availability.

2) Since PicoLisp64 is written in a «generic assembly» embedded in PicoLisp,
I was wondering (only wondering, since the concepts are a bit vague for me) if
instead of building the .s files we could build some http://asmjs.org/ file(s).

3) Regarding EmuLisp again, and for your information, I've created
(and am using seriously!) a JS pil, that I named `piljs` which runs on node