just a note:

Downloaded miniPicoLisp.
Building under Linux/gcc ok

Downloaded Emscripten (for Windows)
Using c files (from Linux re: above) I tried: "emcc -O2 flow.c -o flow.bc"

below are a few of the errors generated:

flow.c:41:62: warning: '&&' within '||' [-Wlogical-op-parentheses]
   if (isNum(x = EVAL(x)) || isNil(x) || x == T || isCell(x) &&
isNum(car(x)))
                                                ~~
~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
flow.c:41:62: note: place parentheses around the '&&' expression to silence
this

      warning
   if (isNum(x = EVAL(x)) || isNil(x) || x == T || isCell(x) &&
isNum(car(x)))

 ~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
flow.c:60:37: error: fields must have a constant size: 'variable length
array in

      structure' extension will never be supported
         struct {any sym; any val;} bnd[length(x)];
                                    ^
flow.c:77:18: warning: using the result of an assignment as a condition
without
      parentheses [-Wparentheses]
      } while (p = p->link);

..