Try replacing the picolisp.jar file with the mainline jar.

What I usually do is to call mkJar with the original jar, which then builds
my version.

The problem with my version of the jar is that I've been running Java 8
since the beta existed 6 months ago, so every time I cal mkJarWin, the
resulting jar only works in Java 8.

Apologies.

Samuel Dennis R. Borlongan