On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 5:54 PM, Samuel Dennis Borlongan
<srborlon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Try replacing the picolisp.jar file with the mainline jar.
>
> What I usually do is to call mkJar with the original jar, which then builds
> my version.
>
> The problem with my version of the jar is that I've been running Java 8
> since the beta existed 6 months ago, so every time I cal mkJarWin, the
> resulting jar only works in Java 8.

Thanks Samuel. I managed to build the .jar using a C/ASM Picolisp
(irony!) but my problem is that I don't understand how to use your
interop lib: how to load the files in your java dir?
When I call ersatz/pil, javaImport is still NIL.
I guess I'm missing something obvious.

chri

--

http://profgra.org/lycee/ (site pro)