Hi Samuel (and others reading!),

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 2:16 AM, Samuel Dennis Borlongan
<srborlon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You woud need to (load "@java/java+.l)" to load all the java
> interoperability functions.

Thanks.

> Question to the audience: should I then add said function to the ersatz
> launch script as part of the changes? How do I add it to pil?
> Another question to the audience: I could replace my jar with the mainline
> jar, then advice users to mkJar so that they get a jar file containing my
> changes. Is it advisable?

Launch script loading the lib: This could be nice for the user.
Replace the .jar: Why not. Or provide both with some instructions.

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 4:11 AM, Samuel Dennis Borlongan
<srborlon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have now added the ersatz enhancements library to ersatz/pil, and replaced
> the jar in my branch with mainline (users will now have to mkJar to have a
> version that has the enhancements).

Great ! There is a problem with the path though.
BTW, is there a good reason for the `java` dir not to be in the `ersatz` dir?

/opt/srborlongan-picolisp $ ersatz/pil
"@java/java+.l" -- Read open error
/opt/srborlongan-picolisp $ mv java ersatz
/opt/srborlongan-picolisp $ ersatz/pil
: javaVersion
-> (("Print?") ("javaVersion" "Print?"))
: (bye)

chri

--

http://profgra.org/lycee/ (site pro)