You woud need to (load "@java/java+.l)" to load all the java
interoperability functions.

Question to the audience: should I then add said function to the ersatz
launch script as part of the changes? How do I add it to pil?
Another question to the audience: I could replace my jar with the mainline
jar, then advice users to mkJar so that they get a jar file containing my
changes. Is it advisable?

(As you may notice, I may be at least five years younger than you.)

Samuel Dennis R. Borlongan