Dear Abu,

Thanks! Now it works.

1. Why only deb package is guaranteed to work in contrast to others, say plain
tar.gz? Should they not all be same? And if there are official differences then
they could be documented along with additional installation steps like (cd src;
make gate).

2. I saw httpGate in a previous release. May be its time to check current
release for other "left outs" and release next version with corrections.

Prospective picture for business:
1. What are your other projects?
2. Detailed outline of various projects dealing with commerce and finance will
be useful.

Regards
alabhya

Our definitions/plans/projects: