 Subject: Re: httpGate not found:: Simple Canvas Drawing: A Minimal Example
 Date: Friday, June 27, 2014, 8:39 PM
 On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 04:52:58PM
 +0200, Alexander Burger wrote:
 > either install from a package, e.g. in a Debian-based
 system with
 >    # apt-get install picolisp
 Oops, sorry! While the above always give the expected
 results, the
 > or otherwise follow the description in the INSTALL file
 (e.g. set the
 > symbolic links as described, or call the executables
 with local path
 > names).
 is not a very useful advice, because INSTALL doesn't tell
 To build 'httpGate' locally, you have to compile it
    $ (cd src; make gate)
 and then call it (as user 'root') with a local path name
    # /path/to/installation/bin/httpGate 80
 Or, you set a corresponding symbolic link as described for
 the other