Hi Mattias,

> how about adding a separate httpGate_readme? This file could contain build
> instructions and a short introduction and be expanded later. Perhaps
> pointing to a future httpGate documentation section on the picolisp website?

Yes. In fact, when I wrote about "on my todo list" before, I thought of
my plans to write an httpGate article in the Wiki.

There is more to 'httpGate' than I've communicated until now. I use it
to auto-start applications on the server, based on symbolic names in a
configuration file mapping to the application-specific ports. This works
in combination with '<ping>' (to keep applications alive) and 'retire'
(to stop idle applications).

Just couldn't find the time yet ;-)

♪♫ Alex