Hi Alex,

sounds like httpGate is an interesting and quite capable part of the
ecosystem. I haven't had time to try it out at all myself, focusing on
trying to learn the picoLisp language itself for now. Maybe I'll try and
find some time to experiment a bit.

New release coming up on monday? Looking forward to that!

Best regards,

Mattias