Hi David

About your first question, did you check out the semicolon-function (;) ?

(; Entity theproperty) returns the property.
to show it, you could do (show (; Entity theproperty))

As ABU mentioned (getl) you can fetch all properties of a symbol.

some untested code snippet which fetches all properties and applies (show)
on them:
(class +A +Entity)
(dm show> ()
  (for Prop (getl This)
     (show Prop) ) )
or shorter as:
(dm show> ()
   (mapcar show (getl This)) )

With this you can make a customized reimplementation of show, maybe
something like this (untested code, just to give you some ideas):

(dm show> ()
  (let (Indent 0
        Obj This)
     (recur (Indent Obj)
       (println (type Obj)) # print list of classes of This
       (for Prop (getl This) # iterate over all properties of This
          (inc 'Indent)
          (align Indent " ")
          (prinl (name Prop)) # print the name of the property
          (inc 'Indent)
          (recurse Indent Prop) ) ) ) )

This is only working in REPL of course (if its working, not tested).
For the html gui you will need another way, like replacing all (prinl)
statements with html generating code (look at lib/xhtml.l)

- beneroth