Hi Heow,

Looks great!! Thanks and yes i agree with the the details on Fast Dev ;)

Keep posted, cheers!

BR,
geo

On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 8:49 AM, Heow Goodman <li...@alphageeksinc.com>
wrote:

My apologies, should have been more verbose.  Now in the wiki:

    KEY

    The left column denotes price. For instance "$100x" is 100
    TIMES the consumer purchase price.

    Similarly the top column denotes efficiency or performance,
    as an example "5x slower" means 1/5th the speed of a similar
    consumer device.This must be based on the context of the
    contents, we're not building a 3D graph.

This is because people want to build a variety of devices:

  * 3D goggles
  * mobile phone
  * genetic testing cluster
  * game system
  * wearable

The price and performance of these tasks varies as wildly as our
expectations.  Right now we have no idea how performant it will be or
how much it will cost.  This is where the wiki comes in, to outline
ideas based on which bucket the idea falls into.

- h

On 2014-10-13, 4:53 PM, Jakob Eriksson wrote:
> I don't understand the leftmost column with the dollars.
>
> On 2014-10-13 22:38, Heow Goodman wrote:
>> I've started a wiki document:
>>
>>      http://picolisp.com/wiki/?pilMCU
>>
>> Will flesh it out over the next few days.
>>
>> - h
>>
>> On 2014-10-7, 4:36 PM, Christophe Gragnic wrote:
>>> Hi list !
>>>
>>> This thread is meant to collect ideas about PilMCU.
>>> At least mine (because I need to clean them up a bit)
>>> and ideas of other PicoLispers (out of curiosity).
>>>
>>> Maybe some items will look more like questions like «is it even
>>> possible?»!
>>> (This email took me at least two weeks of careful drafting.)
>>>
>>> May this thread help Alex and George to refine their biz-plan!
>>>
>>> My ideas are all related to the language I embed in PicoLisp:
>>> http://microalg.info
>>> I dream about a small box that would interpret this language and
>>> interact
>>> in several ways with the user (output of course, but input like coding
>>> the box too,
>>> as well as typing words or other (gaming) peripherals).
>>>
>>> Now I may go in more details. I'm not saying that Alex and George
>>> may build this box, but could consider enough flexibility and
>>> connectivity
>>> for someone to be able to build this kind of project based on their