On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 09:59:00PM +0200, Christophe Gragnic wrote:
> > Is it really so important that the random generators give the same
> > results?
>
> Not so much important indeed, not crucial, but very interesting!
>
> > I had never intended that. The reason is that the random generator
> > should be as simple (fast) as possible,
>
> Let's sum up what we have now concerning pil32 and ersatz:

The problem is that you focus too much on pil32. I regard pil32 as
obsolete! The "standard" system for reference is pil64. And for small
systems, miniPicoLisp makes a lot of sense.

There are, and will always be, a lot of differences between those
systems.

> And pilMCU ? Ha ha, I'm just curious !

That's identical to pil64 in this regard :)

♪♫ Alex