On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 7:38 AM, Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de> wrote:

> The problem is that you focus too much on pil32. I regard pil32 as
> obsolete! The "standard" system for reference is pil64.

Ouch. I thought about asking you this question concerning pil32,
but maybe I didn't want to hear the answer I already guessed.

> And for small systems, miniPicoLisp makes a lot of sense.
>
> There are, and will always be, a lot of differences between those
> systems.

OK (surrendering). Thanks for your patience, and sorry for the fuss.
I'll try to implement something like MINSTD, where a*(m-1)<2^53.

>> And pilMCU ? Ha ha, I'm just curious !
>
> That's identical to pil64 in this regard :)

Maybe I should look into emu64 now.

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 8:43 AM, George Orais <gpor...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Chris and Alex,
>
> Just for curiosity, here is the result from pilMCU and Picolisp:
>
> […]
>
> And Alex is right, it is all identical to pil64 ;)

Thanks for taking the time to report this.

chri

--

http://profgra.org/lycee/ (site pro)
http://delicious.com/profgraorg (liens, favoris)