By 'above' I was referring to the thread above, where I was asking about
pil-assembly, and you replied 'Lisp'. I was just clarifying for myself that
it was PicoLisp you were referring to, and not Common Lisp, SBCL or
otherwise.

I would love to help with RC-Sim on PilOS if I had the experience and
knowledge. Where could I start as a learning exercise? I am familiar with
computer graphics and the math necessary to do it, but not PicoLisp. In the
day, I did some 8-bit bit-banging, but I have no experience writing device
drivers. How would you even start to write a VGA driver/device in PicoLisp
or pil-assembly? Is the VM you have created for PilOS organized for the
eventual 'layering' that is going to happen when these things need to be
integrated?

Very interesting...

Rob