Hi Geo,

Wow, this is so cool, we all thought you went completely missing but it seems
you’ve been putting a ton of work into this, including a whole PCB
“motherboard” (I remember your original prototype was simply using an Altera
dev board).

I haven’t finished watching the video but gotten up to 20 minute mark where you
typed (+ 1 2 3 4 5) - so the machine works.

Awesome job!

Thanks