Nice start and great idea Nehal!  It would be nice to see the result of
each call.  Later you can use that to demonstrate how and why the languages
return the values that they do.

David

On Jul 31, 2017 10:37 AM, "Joh-Tob Schäg" <johtob...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello

I would update
Definitions, assignment and bindings
Let is only used for local assignments. setq compares to best to the
examples of the other languages.

Sincerely,