Hi all,

for quite a while I'd like to get into PicoLisp.
I dabbled in newLisp, but PicoLisp seems to offer quite a few advantages:
database, GUI (independent of Java).

Being on Windows appears to be not an advantage :(

==== Scenario 1: Windows 10 Linux sub system

Q1:
Would it be possible to use the new Windows 10 Linux subsystem as described
here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wsl/install-win10 to run
PicoLisp?

Q2:
If answer is YES, would everything work as in Linux, without exceptions?

==== Scenario 1: run static PIL using FLinux

If the scenario above does not work, could you please help me to use
FLinux, because I do not fully grasp the instructions here:
http://www.picolisp.com/wiki/?flinuxpicolisp

Afaict the steps mentioned for teh STATIC option are:
1. Download http://software-lab.de/picoLisp.tgz and uncompress
2. Download flinux binary

Q3:
But what are the next steps to get PIL running??

TIA,
/Arie