Hi Tomas,

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 09:08:32AM +0100, Tomas Hlavaty wrote:
> the question is: does pil21 depend on GPL software?  if yes, the
> combined work has GPL licence.  if not, pil21 has MIT licence.  if you

Yes, I want pil21 as a piece be completely "free", in the spirit of MIT.

But you focus on the term "depend" / "dependency".

>From what I underseod so far, the GPL is all about "distributing". PicoLisp
>does
*not* distribute any GPLed code (neither source nor binary), but "uses" what it
finds on the target system at runtime and just *calls* it by creating a dynamic
link. Am I wrong?

☺/ A!ex