Hello, Im somewhat new to PIDA and the latest days i have been doing
some work now and then on a little plugin to perform unit tests using
the untitest module in python. it's still in what I would consider
beta stage but it's already quite usefull ( if you find unit testing
usefull at all that is ;)
it's available from the pida webpage as 'Unit Tester', when I write
this only a old version is there, but the new one (v 0.1.1) is
hopefully approved soon.

You can add several python modules which the plugin will scan for
subclasses of TestCase and present the result of the tests in a tree.
By selecting an failed test in the tree you can view the backtrace.

All suggestions and feedback are welcome.