On 04/11/2007, Ali Afshar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 04/11/2007, Sean Fulmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Using pida 0.5.1 from svn trunk.. when I have the vim editor focused, I
> > can't use any of PIDA's keyboard shortcuts (show file browser, etc).
> >
> > Reaching for the mouse really kills my vim flow :)
> >
> > Is there any way to get PIDA to recognize the keybaord shortcuts while
> > vim is focused?
> >
> > --
> > Sean
>
> Hi, this appears to be window-manager specific. I am having the same
> issue at the moment using Metacity, whereas I don't have it with other
> window managers.
>
> Please confirm what window manager you are using.

Update: XFCE4 and KWin both work fine.

The history with Metacity (there is another bug only found in Metacity
where Vim popups appear behind PIDA) encourages me not to use it. We
should, however, submit a bug to them.

Shame that Ubuntu have gone with Gnome/Metacity. The combination is a
heap of dung in my opinion.

Ali